About NIACL AO
NIACL conducts a recruitment drive to fill the vacancy of NIACL AO post in its various branches across the nation.The recruitment for Administrative Post is done for two categories. NIACL AO Generalist NIACL AO Specialist.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit either the direct link given above or the Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be for three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
In order to get selected in State Bank Of India as a Junior Associate, you have to cross two hurdles viz.
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
After crossing both the hurdles, SBI will conduct a small test called Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Once you are through, then SBI will call you for Document Verification.
No of seats/vacancies
For the Recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales), there are a lot of job vacancies this year in various branches of the State Bank of India. As per exam notification, 8000 clerk vacancies will be filled this year
The eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk 2019 Examination has been clearly specified in the Exam Notification published by State Bank of India recently. Each SBI aspirant must go through all the important details regarding SBI Eligibility Criteria before applying online. SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 consists of a set of requirements and clauses in terms of age, educational qualification and nationality.
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
The relaxation in the upper age limit has been applied according to government norms. They are as follows
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- PH + OBC: 13 Years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 Years
- J&K Domicile: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 Years
- Widows, Divorced Women Judicially Separated: 9 Years
All SBI Aspirants must fall within the proper age limit. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of SBI Clerk Application Form.
The candidates must a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Exam Syllabus and Pattern
Reasoning: Logical Reasoning Questions will contain both Verbal and Non-Verbal Problems based on multiple concepts. Brainstorming will be required while solving these questions.
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Sitting Arrangements
- Series Completion
- Decision Making
- Statement Reasoning
- Mirror Image, Hidden and Embedded Images
- Cubes, Cuboid and Dices
Quantitative Aptitude: The level of questions asked in Quantitative aptitude will be similar to Maths of Class X. Try to memorize all the basic formulas and square & cube roots of numbers upto 30. It will be extremely helpful while solving questions in SBI Clerk Exam.
- Number System
- Roots & Averages
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partner Ship
- Chain Rule
Time & Work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Problems on Trains
- Boats & Streams
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Stocks & Shares
- Clocks & Algorithms
- Volume& Surface area
- Permutations & Combinations
- Heights & Distances
- Line Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
English Language: Questions in SBI Clerk English Section will be based on language skills as well as reading and writing skill. Overall, the level of questions will be similar to the elementary level.
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
- Theme Detection
- Deriving Conclusions
- Passage Completion
- Error Detection
- Passage Correction
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
General/Financial Awareness: The questions in this test will be from Current Affairs and Banking and Economy, Insurance. In the current affairs, questions can be asked from
- Recent Appointments
- Awards and Honours
- New Schemes
- National and International News
- Latest Developments in Science and Technology
Computer Ability: Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software will be asked in Computer Section of SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam.
- Computer Hardware
- Operating System concepts
- Shortcut Keys
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- MS Access
- Internet & Networks
- Basic Security Concepts
- Latest Technologies
For the first time, SBI has introduced the sectional timing factor in SBI Clerk Prelims exam pattern. Check out the new exam pattern
SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM PATTERN 2019
|No. of Questions
Some highlights of the changes made in the exam pattern are given below:
- Each section of the Prelims exam will now have a separate time slot (20 Minutes each).
- Also, there will not be any sectional or overall cut-off.
- An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (83010 candidates) will be shortlisted for the Mains Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Mains Exam 2019
|No. of Questions
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|2 hours 40 Minutes
Registration will start from 10th Dec 2018 and will end on 26th Dec 2018.
There is no definite percentage criteria to be eligible for this exam. A candidate who is graduate with any percentage can apply for the SBI Clerk 2020 examination.
There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer
Yes, it is mandatory for the candidates to meet SBI clerk cut-off criteria of both the exams. However, SBI clerk prelim score is not taken into consideration for the final selection.
It is not possible to modify an application, but you can resubmit a new application with the correct information.
Candidates can pay the registration fee while doing CAT registration. Payment of application fee can be done via payment gateway. Candidates will have to use a valid credit or debit card and net banking facility is also available.
The application fee for ST/SC/PWD candidates will be Rs. 100 and for all others it will be Rs. 600
Both the preliminary and Mains examination for SBI Clerk 2020 will be conducted online.
As per the official notification released by SBI “No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed”. Thus, there will not be any sectional cut off for this year’s SBI Junior Associates Recruitment’s Online Examinations.
The tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of June.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree(IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
Phase I: Prelims Examination
Phase II: Mains Examination
Phase III: Interview