The SNAP 2021 exam will be conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University for admission in the MBA programmes offered by its 15 constituent institutes. The SNAP exam is a management aptitude test to select candidates based on their communication skills, analytical skills, and logical reasoning.
- SNAP application process starts on September 23, 2020.
- The last date to apply for the exam is November 28, 2020.
- You can register online on the official SNAP 2020 Exam website and can pay the exam fee of Rs.1750/- online.
- The exam registration fee includes the fee for exam application form and for registration Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
SNAP Selection Procedure 2020 – Symbiosis International (Deemed) University will commence the SNAP 2020 selection procedure tentatively in the last week of January 2021. Candidates who will be shortlisted will be required to attend the further admission (GE-PIWAT) process conducted by each of the participating institutes. Symbiosis International (Deemed) University will conduct the selection procedure of SNAP 2020 in offline mode. Based on SNAP result 2020 overall percentile, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT). It will be mandatory for candidates to attend all the components/tests of GE-PI & WAT in order to be eligible for taking admission in any PG programme. This article on SNAP selection procedure 2020, will provide information related to the important dates, admission procedure, steps of SNAP 2020 selection procedure, cutoff, merit list, participating institutes, and frequently asked questions. SNAP’s second attempt was conducted on January 6, 2021, and the third attempt was held on January 9, 2021, respectively. Candidates willing to take admission are advised to register only after checking the eligibility criteria.
No of seats/vacancies
DATA NOT AVAILABLE
SNAP Eligibility is determined and set by SIU. Even though the eligibility for candidates who require specific discipline/subject specialization will be decided by the respective institute, final eligibility for admission will be decided by SIU. Those who aspire to join MBA and MSc programmes for 2021-2022 session must fulfil the SNAP eligibility criteria for the course they wish to appear for.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50%.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the aggregate marks for bachelor degree should be 45%.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- There is no limit of neither age nor number of attempts.
- Candidates with foreign degrees or qualification are also eligible, but such candidates should obtain equivalence certificates from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final exam of the bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply, but their admission will be provisional and will be cancelled if leads to non-fulfilment of the abovementioned eligibility.
Candidates with foreign degrees or qualification (Foreign Nationals/ PIO/ OCI/ NRI) are also eligible, but such candidates should obtain equivalence certificates from the Association of Indian Universities. Such candidates who are applying with a foreign degree must submit a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Exam Syllabus and Pattern
SNAP 2021 EXAM PATTERN
SNAP 2021 is a computer-based exam which is conducted in English only.
- The test includes a total of 60 objective questions/multiple-choice questions. The exam duration will be of 60 minutes.
- The paper is divided into four sections: Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability.
- Every correct answer will obtain one mark, and every incorrect answer will lead to deduction of 0.25 marks.
- All the four sections have allotted specific number of marks. Please refer to the table above for the details.
SNAP is short for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), an annually conducted management entrance test.
SNAP 2020 will conducted by Symbiosis International University
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidate having integrated dual degree(IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018
The exam has been scheduled to take place on December 20, 2020, January 6 and 9 ,2021
Registration for SNAP 2020 has begun from September 24, 2020. November 28, 2020 is the last date to apply.
The candidate can visit the website www.snaptest.org and apply for SNAP 2020.
The student has to pay Rs 1750/- as application fee for SNAP 2020.